Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TaShana

PostSubject: How to get your lover back   Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:49 pm

My lover and I split up over two years ago and I was searching for help in the internet, I tried many different spells from almost every place locally as well as online and none of them worked, I almost gave up hope because I thought i will never see my lover again forever, before he left me, we were planing to get married in the future but all of a sudden he broke up from me until one day i saw some testimony about this powerful spell caster dr.marnish i emailed him and i asked him to help me bring back my lover and he casted a Retrieve A Lover Spell for me And after some days of casting of his spell, my lover returned back to me I'd like to say that i got a positive result from dr.marnish@yahoo. com, ever since i used his love spell, my lover have learned to appreciate me more and more day by day, and he doesn't take me for granted. TaShana bouque
Back to top Go down
morine

PostSubject: PRISTESS YEWA IS A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am

Priestess Yewa recently brought my fiancée back to my life, after we have been composed for 6years. We have stayed living favorably without any delinquent. I always converse about matrimony with her but she replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another girl, and they were almost getting married. I was stunned and dizzy after hearing that from her. I was so drained and tried to get back to myself because deprived of her it was dreadful because I truly love her with the whole of my emotion. Until I was fixed up to Priestess Yewa whose email is greatpriestessyewa@yahoo. com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 12 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how priestess Yewa came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 12 hours as priestess Yewa guarantee me, and now here I am affirming of her virtuous works. And she also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. She is sincere and real to help you out.. greatpriestessyewa@yahoo. com.. Skype: greatpriestessyewa.
Back to top Go down
SHERRI12

PostSubject: THE REAL SPELL CASTER   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 pm

I am so grateful for what DR.olokun have done for me.I have been in pains,tease and sorrow for 4 years since my husband left me and my three children for no reason with his co-worker called Marilyn,i love him so much that no other man can replace the love i have for my husband.I and my husband's family try all our possible best to bring him back home but did not work it was like he was under a spell.he changed his number and relocated to another town.So a friend of mine introduce me to DR.OLOKUN that he has helped so many people having relationship problems that i should never listing to any other so called scams on net that he(DR.OLOKUN is the only true solution to any problem.So i called and contacted him to help me cast a spell to bring my husband back.I have even try to move on with my life but because of the love i have for him and my children i want him back,believe me after he finished casting the love spell in no more that 43hour my sweet loving husband came back home crying for me to forgive him after a long time from home i am so very happy to have the love of my life back home where he belong thank you once again for your true love spell DR.OLOKUN,you can reach him for solution because he is the only true spell caster the rest will scam you for your money.contact him now on (priestolokun1@yahoo. com)call number tel.+2347051841955 and facebook(priest olokun)from SHERRI.
Back to top Go down
Ava1

PostSubject: THE ONLY SPELL CASTER   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I was married for five years with out any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending time with me any more.So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my sister in law told me about DR.OLOKUN from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr OLOKUN for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:Dr olokun of the great benin kingdom(priestolokun1@yahoo. com)tel.+2347051841955.Ava Charles.
Back to top Go down
kayla07

PostSubject: THE TRUE SPELL CASTER   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 pm

my name is Kayla
i want to tell you about my past and how blessed i am today. please i understand how it feels to be heartbroken.i have a 5years relationship with my boyfriend not until when he brought me an invitation letter that he was getting married to somebody else because i love him so much and we promise to live our lives together ever since my life have been filled with pains,heart break and i almost took my life because of him.A friend of mine told me how DR OLOKUN helped her to get her husband back together after 3year,before i contacted dr olokun(priestolokun1@yahoo. com)call number tel.+2347051841955 is the spell caster who cast a spell in two days my boyfriend and i are back together.i am so happy for what DR.Olokon had done for me and my family too it a miracle for me, life have changed for the best.i dont need to explain it more than this but for you to contact him and your life will change for the best i promise you.
Back to top Go down
sonia23

PostSubject: THANKS TO THE GREAT SPELL CASTER...I APPERCIATE YOUR WORK.KEEP IT UP   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:56 am

Am Sonia, i base in USA. i had problem with my ex boy friend some months ago. And he was cheating on me which hurt me badly,and he was also avoiding me,He no longer pick my calls.I was totally confused cos i don't know what to do.There was a day i was surfing the internet i came in contact with this spell caster who have helped so many people in their relationship.So i contacted him and explain everything to him.And he told me to do some things,I did the correctly.To cut it short.My ex boy friend gave me a call and said to me that we should have a date,i agreed.On the date,He was begging me to have him back and i agreed we are now together as one again,Planing our wedding. Thank you greatoracletemplesolution(@)live(.)com for rescuing my relationship.....continue your good work greatoracletemplesolution(@)live(.)com....
Back to top Go down
nancy01

PostSubject: THE REAL SPELL CASTER   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 am

My name is Nancy,I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.OLOKUN) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same DR.OLOKUN. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems all thanks goes to priestolokun1@yahoo. com tel.+2347051841955
Back to top Go down
Gladysto

PostSubject: the real spell caster that help me get my ex back   Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:08 pm

My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss GLADYS my husband left the home for two years to Ivory Coast for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr BIGDO okungoldenspirit@outlook. com i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband is back to me now after the use of his spell.. Dr BIGDO is the BEST spell caster that anyone should contact, please contact this great spell caster on his email: okungoldenspirit@outlook. com
Back to top Go down
VERA 1

PostSubject: THE GREAT DR EGOGO WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME .   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 pm

my name is vera
Dr egogo Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them solve their problems as you have helped me,for those of you who want to contact him, reach him on his email address; egogospiritualtemple @ gmail.com.there is no problem Dr egogo cannot solve,and you will never regret contacting him…he is a trust worthy spell caster.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com will help you   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Therapist Oniha of winexbackspell @ gmail.com will help you.
Back to top Go down
wink

PostSubject: YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 am

First of all,I want to thank dr benlod for what he has done for me, Am so happy today and i have stopped thinking. After my wife bree left me for another man he said i was not good enough and that he hates me, i cried because i really loved bree with all my heart. Then i decided to come online and look for a spell caster to help me bring back bree, All they kept doing was to scam me off my money. Until God directed Dr ben lod to me. At first when i met dr ben lod i was thinking he also wants to scam me off my money, But he told me to give him a chance that what will he gain if he adds pain to my pain,That all he want his my happiness. So i decided to give him a chance, and he told me that bree will be back to my arms within 48hours,i said okay truly when dr ben lod casted this spell my lover bree called me and said he wanted to tell me something i was shocked, He told me that i should forgive her, That he loves me with all his heart and promise never to leave me. Dr ben lod also told me that ones bree comes back to me he is going to buy me a gift. bree Bought me a Brand New Car, And i also had access to his account to prove to me that he will never leave me. You can contact dr ben lod for help and he will never disappoint you. His email benlod2atyahoo.pl  Sent from My iPad
Back to top Go down
lauren22

PostSubject: thanks doc   Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Dear friends, my name is Lauren from united states, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me,my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Allen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too his name is Dr Mgavu..I email Dr mgavu the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short,before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me.We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves..Thanks to Dr mgavu for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too..Continue your good work,If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is: drmgavu at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
Joy mic

PostSubject: Thank you sir   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Hello I am Joy Micheal ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR GREAT OSOBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR GREAT OSOBA about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR GREAT OSOBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com
Back to top Go down
paul jam

PostSubject: help to get your wife back   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 am

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Paul james i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and the name of the temple is called, sango spell temple , i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of Dr,Sango my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in neighborhood i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email at: sangospelltemple@gmail. com
Back to top Go down
Falicia

PostSubject: DR LOVE SPELL CASTER BROUGHT MY BOY FRIEND BACK   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 pm

GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND BACK  
MY Name is Falicia , i heard about Dr Love spell caster solution  while reading on the internet about ways to help my relationship grow , i have been dating my boy friend for almost 4 years and we have talked about marriage ,kids and even buying a home together . he is 32 and i am 37 years old we have had an overall good relationship together  but recent he started hanging out with his friends and i feel like he is sort of distancing himself from me for no reason ,all he said he was he cant be with just one Lover right now which he has done this two years ago and left me for almost 3months and he came back to me we worked on things and correct our mistake but now he has a hard time to dealing with emotions and his is sensitive hard to talk to when he gets mad that is why am confused he's disrespecting me and hanging out with his friends always , he has walk away from me for 3 months now which am so scared to lose him because we plan to get married soon  and i have commitment  to him but now my heart feel at rest because Dr Love help me bring him back between 48hrs and help me  to make him love me the way i want and now we are living happily and planning to get married soon . if any Lady like me over there having same issue in relationship please be advice to Contact DR Love spell caster solution (drlovespellcastersolution at yahoo dot com or drlovespellcastersolution at gmail dot com ) Tel :+2348038096203.
once again Thanks to Dr Love .
warms Regard .
Back to top Go down
f2f2

PostSubject: spell caster that can help me bring back my husband DR ADIDON   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:58 am

faith

Two weeks ago my husband came home after Dr ADIDON spell to bring back my husband and now he is really back home with Dr ADIDON Spell email him he is a truthful man he will do your own for you without any delay it only take me 2days to get my result. I have been standing for my marriage for five years. He said he did not want to live like he had been living any more. He wanted to be a family again with me and our children. The spell works! Keep believing.you will testify yours...email<>  or call +2347055164532
Back to top Go down
moni

PostSubject: YOU ARE THE BEST   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello am Monica from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr sango on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr Sango she said Dr Sango is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr Sango which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr Sango His private mail sangospelltemple@gmail. com
Back to top Go down
beckyy

PostSubject: THE SPELL CASTER WHO BROUGHT BACK MY EX   Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 pm

i want to thank Dr Oko for the wonderful spell he cast he cast on my ex boyfriend. i want to  tell you all that a solution to all problems has arrive, Dr Oko solutionhome@outlook. com is the solution to all problem, i want you ll to hurry and contact him for help in any relationship problem he is there waiting for you to help you. i am really happy that my ex boyfriend is back to me with the spell of Dr Oko. i am so happy to inform everyone in this blog that we will be doing our wedding very soon. once more i say a very big thanks to Dr Oko for his spell work. here is his email address for those that need his help; solutionhome@outlook. com
BECKY FROM UK
Back to top Go down
Avan Mac

PostSubject: I WANTED HER TO LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I DID!!!   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 am

If there is any one in this world that you can think of helpingyou get back your ex without fear of anything it is Mutton Osun.No prophet need to tell you how real and honest he is judging from all the article about him online.All he ever and only ask for is the materials needed for the spell.I had a hard time believing this after my contact with me, i couldn't help but to trust and respect his work and also conclude that he is the only one that can help you get of you over coming your problem.Maybe you decide to contact him here is his email address godsofosunx@rocketmail. com
Back to top Go down
Avan Mac

PostSubject: I WANTED HER TO LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I DID!!!   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 am

If there is any one in this world that you can think of helpingyou get back your ex without fear of anything it is Mutton Osun.No prophet need to tell you how real and honest he is judging from all the article about him online.All he ever and only ask for is the materials needed for the spell.I had a hard time believing this after my contact with me, i couldn't help but to trust and respect his work and also conclude that he is the only one that can help you get of you over coming your problem.Maybe you decide to contact him here is his email address godsofosunx@rocketmail. com
Back to top Go down
blaze444

PostSubject: How i got my ex back   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 pm

i don't just know what people gains each time they talk bad about the right person,When they know the person is doing the right thing for people helpless,When i saw some great testimony about dr ashra still saw him on news papers in my country usa,I was is it not the same man they said he is not real but people still testify him and appreciate is help,So just decided to contact him for help and told him how my life has been without the love of my life,Who left me for good 4years because of him i loosed my job,Because i did not go to work when he left me so then when i told dr ashra about all this he just laughed over it and said this is not a problem but a great solution that would be solved urgently within 24hours,And i said is this real he said don't worry i should wait by tomorrow and see what would happen,So let all trust in dr ashra and God,Because dr  ashra kept saying before i do anything i must involve the almighty God who created us.Then i left everything to his hand and decided to wait and hope from the God he said what really baffled me the most was a man who left me for 4years calling me within 24hours begging me that he is really sorry for what he has done to me and ready to come back to my life,i was so happy and told him to come over to my place and as i was dropping my call,Got another call from the insurance company i work saying i should resume work by Monday am so happy and appreciative with the good work of this great man dr  ashra,Please friend i would never deceive you because i was once in you people shoes please contact dr ashra for help because he is the man we know here in usa that solves our problem,His contact information drashratempleofsolution@gmail DOT com or on his cell no: +2348136125903
NAME:ANTONELLA BLAZE

Back to top Go down
thnaks

PostSubject: he brought back my lover with 24hours   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 pm

HONOR HONOR HONOR, be unto Dr okpa for his graet work that he has been doing, he is our refuge from heart broke, i never knew that i can have my ex back after we broke up since 2 years ago, but always come around each time i sees him i feel more pain so i had a lots of feelings for him, but he never wants me back, So i was dying slowly in pain wishing if i can have him back to my arms, so that was how i told him that i want him back he shunned me not to ever to talk to him again in my life that he is done with me that nothing will ever make us come back when he told me this, i was like dieing, so a friend of mine who knows me very well noticed that i was not me, so she told me not to worry that if i need him that i will have him, i was like yes of course i need him, so she told me about dr okpa who brought back her lover, i was like you know about this why not tell me ever since, so that was when she gave me dr okpa's contact and i called him and told him about everything, so that was how that okpa told me not to worry that he will surely come back to me, unexpectedly the next morning at my shop i was with my friends when my ex came and went on his knees in the presence of my friends he was pleading to me for forgiveness i was so surprised, cause i never taught this could ever happen, so that was how i happily and gladly accepted him, and now we are living happily than ever before and the most surprising part was that he gave me access to his bank account to let me know that he will never leave me again for any reason, i want to you people to thank dr okpa for me or if you need his help you can contact him through okpatempleofsolution@gmail. com or cell number +2348056563186

Brenda from USA
Back to top Go down
julianna

PostSubject: A SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME WIN BACK MY EX   Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi am miss Julianna from Philippine and am here to thank, praise and share my good experience with this DR UDUEHI of uduehisolutiontemple@yahoo. com, i got married at the age of 27 to the man i loved and we were both living together and when i was 29 i gave birth to a baby boy for my husband and we both thank God for the child. but when our marriage was 8 years old my husband was been transfer to work in Canada which is another country and just within two month of him been there i called my husband and a lady pick up the call and i tried as after my husband and she told me to go to hell and that was how this evil lady took over my husband and even week ends when he  come to Philippine he don't even ask after me nor  the child so i know that my husband was been captured by a devilish woman and i started looking for solution every where . so my friend from Africa refereed me to this man DR UDUEHI at first i must tell you friends i never wanted to work with the man but when i notice there was nothing i can i decided to contact the man on his email because i cant go to his temple as am in Philippine and when i told this man my problems i was very surprise when he said to Julianna your husband will come for you on Friday and to my best surprise after some few sacrifice to his temple on that Thursday morning and when i got to work on Friday i received a call from a strange number to my best surprise it was my husband and that was how Dr uduehi help me to win back my man with his love spell and today am happily living with my husband Mr Santos . so i ask the Dr uduehi of uduehisolutiontemple@yahoo. com how do i pay you for this he said no to and ask me to share the good news to the world so others can also hear and benefit so this is why am doing this .love you all
Back to top Go down
Edwin1

PostSubject: REAL SOLUTION HOME   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 am

I have a testimony to share with you only if you are willing to listen to me, My name is Williams Edwin from Russia. i have been having problems in some aspect of my life which almost led me to commit suicide, several time i applied for jobs and each time i was turn down, it come to a point that my Wife left me for another Man and this made me to have high blood pressure (B.P). One day as i was looking for job online in the internet i came across a testimony of a woman how a great spell caster called VOODOO help her with his spell to solve her problems so i decided to contact the Spell caster (Voodoo) by mail. i narrated all my story to him and the only thing he told me was don't worry because your problems are solve already. for you have made the right choice of contacting me. i filled his form and provide the item he requested from me for the preparation of the spell to get me a good job, bring my ex back and also to heal my high blood pressure (B.P) and today my brothers and sisters that are reading this i am very glad to say that Voodoo is a God on earth. I have a good Job now, My wife is back and i am healed of my High Blood Pressure (B.P). Do you have problems and you think all hope is gone, i advise you to contact VOODOO today and your problem will be solve just as he solve mine ok. Voodoo email is: voodoolovespelltemple@hotmail. com. this african temple is genuine i swear. WOW AM ON TOP YOU CAN BE TOO.INSTEAD OF FALLING FOR THOSE SCAMS THAT CALL THEIR SELF SPELL CASTERS, VOODOO YOU I WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOUR TEMPLE
Back to top Go down
Kumari

PostSubject: THIS SPELL CASTER BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO MY LIFE..   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

I admit I was skeptical about magic spells. For me it was just a movie though I was ready to try anything to get my husband back, which I did with the spell Lord Lugard cast for me. I think I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't this spell caster. The other casters I contacted seemed to care only for money and nothing else, but I've appreciated the fact that Lord Lugard seemed much caring about my problem than all of them.And cast a love spell for me and made my husband returned back to me, and made my family a happy and united one. miracletemple@live. com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK   

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT MY EX BACK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next