Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Lost love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B_Samone

PostSubject: The Lost love   Fri May 23, 2014 5:22 am

I'm planning on working with this fabulous woman very soon very likely this week. I want my lover back to me. I'm reading how she is very good. I have so much hope and faith!
Back to top Go down
BHarri34

PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 am

Finally started working with ML yesterday. I'm ready and very hopeful for change! Will keep you updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BHarri34

PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm

I talked to her over the weekend and she says that we will begin work on Monday. ML wants me to stay in high spirt and keep positive thoughts about her. I miss her so much just waiting to have my love back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BHarri34

PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:56 am

My lost love called me one day and agreed to meet and talk. We talked about how it all went down and how we not where we suppose to be at. I've had people almost make me lose faith in getting her back. But Madam L emailed me a inspirational story of her lost love and helped me gain it back. Even though I'm near homeless with not much to donate and give the sisters are helping me and I am grateful and very hopeful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delc0029

PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:41 pm

I started working with ML last wednesday and I'm very hopeful that I will get my ex back. I miss her so much and it kills me that she wants to be with someone else/single right now. I just want her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost love   

Back to top Go down

The Lost love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1