Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i am restored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pamella

PostSubject: i am restored   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 am

I am Pamella Woodgate from from England, I contacted this priest in regards of my husband who no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out of marriage after having 2 girls for him. I begged and pleaded with him i realized it was because his secretary that he was going out with. The secretary controls my husband and made him beat me and my two girls and left our home to live with her. I cried all days at school because i am a teacher. It was really affecting my teaching work and my colleague noticed it. She directed me to one priest who she told that was going to bring back my husband to his right senses. I was nervous at first because i have that believe that spell has negative effects. Two weeks later, i contacted the priest and told him my problems and explained to me that his spell does not have any negative effects because he does not use black magic and the spell normally works after three days and three night. I listened to him and provided him with all that he needed to bring back my husband. Four days later, my husband came back home and started begging for me and the kids forgiveness. I never expected that i will be this happy today but i must tell everyone that i only know one temple that can help with so much sincerity and honesty. His email address is templeofpermanenthealing at gmail.com
Back to top Go down

i am restored
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1