Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THANK YOU DOCTOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MONICA11

PostSubject: THANK YOU DOCTOR   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 pm

I contacted Dr MAXI in regards of my Husband. who was no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out of marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was because of another girlfriend,that he really was leaving me. My co-worker went threw a similar situation and told me that YOU had helped her. I cant thank you enough, I'm grateful she introduced me to YOU. After discussing the resolution with YOU, your get your Husband back spell has done more than what I expected. My Husband not only came back to me, but he had also totally left his girlfriend for me and now were engaged, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without YOU,I believe you are my guardian angel. DR MAXI,I want to thank you & your gods for all that you've done for me since all these days.I'm thankful for all the time & effort you & your gods have put into my case.I am very happy and I will always be grateful sincerely,His email is Maxispelltemple at yahoo dot com
Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DOCTOR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1