Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Madam Laverite & Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annieuk

PostSubject: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Well here goes,

I lost the love of my life, the only man to make me feel loved and adored... he just upped and left me Sad

i came across realfastlove spells and i had a chat with Madam Laverite who was more than happy to take on my case, now it has only been just over a week since my works was started so no results yet.

I do feel though that the madam and her sisters will help me, i feel a part of them like they really care, she has never once ignored and email and i am always able to talk to them on the chat.

I have so much faith in them even though at the moment my life feels like a rollercoaster as i want my man back so much!!

I have 100% faith in the sisters and i cannot thank them enough for what they are doing for me.

I will keep posting on this and let you know when i am seeing results.

Thank you Madam Laverite & Sisters I love you all so much for the time and effort you are all putting into this for me Smile

xxxxxx

Back to top Go down
Needalil

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Annieuk - were you able to get results yet? How long did it take?
Back to top Go down
lost one

PostSubject: Mad leveirte and sisters   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am

Hello,

i have been in contact with them for my lost love, it is a difficult case because he use drugs, whe have seperated for more then 10 months, that's how long the are trying without results, the contact is good aldo not much some times not for weeks but there is a lot of time difference because i live far away!he is with another woman and seems that they are trying for childeren.
If she was good for hem and a good influence i would be glad eaven if it hurts bud i know here and...
that's why i askt help to keep hem away from bad friends and here and to return hem to me because my love is true...
antill know still no results!!!
Back to top Go down
jchao617

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Annieuk wrote:
Well here goes,

I lost the love of my life, the only man to make me feel loved and adored... he just upped and left me Sad

i came across realfastlove spells and i had a chat with Madam Laverite who was more than happy to take on my case, now it has only been just over a week since my works was started so no results yet.

I do feel though that the madam and her sisters will help me, i feel a part of them like they really care, she has never once ignored and email and i am always able to talk to them on the chat.

I have so much faith in them even though at the moment my life feels like a rollercoaster as i want my man back so much!!

I have 100% faith in the sisters and i cannot thank them enough for what they are doing for me.

Thank you Madam Laverite & Sisters I love you all so much for the time and effort you are all putting into this for me Smile

xxxxxx

did it work yet??

i've been working with them for 2 months now. i see changes:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobby66

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 pm

jchao617 wrote:
Annieuk wrote:
Well here goes,

xxxxxx

did it work yet??
\

they are amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rt73

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 pm

jchao617 wrote:
Annieuk wrote:
Well here goes,

xxxxxx

did it work yet??

jchao617:-

any result on your spell? i am now working with madam laverite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Laverite & Sisters   Today at 3:31 am

Back to top Go down

Madam Laverite & Sisters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1