Listings of various voodoo spells, reviews of spell casters and more

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Working with Madam LaVeirte

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Im presently working with her and I dont know if its just me but I cant seem to reach her. So far she has been nice to me about my situation and with no doubt I know shes working but its taking forever to hear back from her. Is/was it the same with those who worked/is working with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Updates with Madme Laveirte   Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 am

Holy fudge cheers cheers cheers . Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised, its been 4 days and I have had contact twice. Its not perfect but its getting there. I will give more updates. Madam has been like my mother with no sugar-coat advice. My only regret is that I should have met her before I wasted my time and money with the other caster who give fake promises.

To all those waiting for results, have faith, and be positive.!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heidilis

PostSubject: Madam Laveirte   Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

I have been working with Madam Laveirte since March. I have had my good moments where I see results and become so happy and believe that my spell is manifesting and I have had my bad moments where I want to give up and just throw everything away because at times I feel as if I am not meant to have happiness and the love of my life. And I email Madam Laveirte crying telling her that I am giving up that I have had way too much heartache and that I am done. Thankfully she never gives up on me. She responds bringing my hopes back and sometimes she even tells me that I am stubborn that this man truly doesn't deserve me but that I have a future with him. She has told me exactly when he is going to contact me and he does. There have been times when I think that everything is over between him and I and I tell Madam this and she says to me with reassurance, "This is far from over, you have a long road ahead of you with this man." Just the other day I was sad and unsure of what was happening, see my man is a bit stubborn and so I asked her if things were really going to happen for me and him? If he and I were going to ever have the relationship that I wanted to have with him and her exact words were, Yes 100% its going to happen... she also said that he and I were going to have low points again but that I knew that deep in my heart I loved him and that he was the only man that has ever made me feel alive and free. And you know its true she was so right and so although my heart aches at times and I want to give up or I say that I am giving up that its never going to work for me. Madam advises and guides me and something miraculous happens just as she said it would. I know that it has been a while since I began working with Madam but I have complete faith in her. I know that it takes time. But am hopeful that some day very soon I will be with the only man that I have ever loved, that my spell will come to its complete manifestation and that I will again have stars in my eyes. Just believe in her because everything that she tells you is truthful. She will always be there for you to guide you and to help you when you are feeling desperate and at your worse. She has always been there for me no matter what. Have faith.
Back to top Go down
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Re: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:08 pm

I agree with you a 100%. Madame reply to every foolish question and rants I have with care. She goes into depth to explain everything to me. No other spell caster has done that for me. Im still wishing and trying hard to have faith. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emdono

PostSubject: Re: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 pm

I've recently started working with Madam LaVeirte and for awhile she was always on chat and replied to my emails and now I can't seem to get a hold of her and no one is ever on chat. Is this only happening to me? And she sent me an email last night saying she "solved my case and we need to chat" but the email was oddly put and when I replied, she never replied back. I have a lot of faith that she can bring my ex boyfriend back, but it's been hard to reach her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jc1010

PostSubject: Received Same email...   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey Emdomo,

I received the same email, I responded back to it and she stated that we would chat, but I have not heard a response from her since she told me that we would chat. I sent her another email today, and still no response. I know she gets busy like we all do in life I would just like to know what is going on, probably just like you would. I feel the same way that it has been very hard to get a hold of her, and it used to be so easy, I really dont know what to do Im so confused.
Back to top Go down
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Re: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:01 am

Hey all, I got the same message too. I dont know if there was a problem or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heidilis

PostSubject: no respose from madam LaVeirte   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Hey guys, I was also having the same problem with madam. I finally got a hold of her. From what she explained to me her computer had been hacked over the weekend. I was receiving emails as well suposebly from her saying she did a spell for me that I had not yet even spoken to her about doing for me. I also know that she was sick. Seems that she was trying to help too many people at one time and cast this spell that required her to drink the potion for us well it made her really sick. So just keep emailing her. I have been getting on the chat this week to speak with her about this new spell i want her to do for me. She was on the chat on Monday all day. I am following up with her today. Keep trying to chat with her, If i get through i will let her know that everyone is trying to get a hold of her.
good luck.
Back to top Go down
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi all, I just wanted to give an update on what is happening. Well I got into some problems and Madame and I had to change the course to my issue. I wont go into details about what the problem is because it is personal. But all I can say is that Madame LaVeirte is real and she is the sure deal. She made me a promise to get me out of my situation and it is now happening.

Also she found the problem as to how my first consult spell was taking time. I was going through hell mentally and physically and I could not function well at anything. Madame checked on me everyday to make sure that I was not doing something stupid or ignorant. She went beyond business and intervened in my personal with advice and motherly care.

I will give some more updates when I can ! Smile

Much love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missy051

PostSubject: Re: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi all.

I started working with ML and Madam Vellagio in Sept. My case is very complicated. I have seen no results yet but haven't lost faith. I usually have no problems at all reaching any of them except for today. I received an email from ML last night about midnight. We were suppose to do a follow up chat this afternoon. I have gotten no responses to my emails. And I haven't seen anyone on chat.

I tend to get emotional with my situation. But I have spent quite a bit of money already and a lot of time.

I am scared I am being ignored but I real if I email too much they won't answer.

I feel myself apologizing so much...bad habit.

Has anyone heard from them today?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 pm

I have decided not to work with Madame anymore, I think they have taken on more cases that they can handle and they are being overwhelmed. They dont have time for them old customers anymore and its been more than 3 moon cycles..soooooooooooo

I am moving on and I heard good reviews from these people. I will give them a try and if she work I will post as usual.
PM me if you want to know the caster(s) im considering next

Last edited by Anit on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Im not saying that Madame is a scam, dont get it twisted folks. Im just saying that when I started with them I got litttle results but now it seems like they have too many cases. To all those using them and thinking of using them ALL THE BEST, hope you get results cuz I didnt get any major results that she promised I would get. For me Im looking for a friend in a caster and not a business partner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
missy0512

PostSubject: Madam Laveirte   Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Anit wrote:
Im not saying that Madame is a scam, dont get it twisted folks. Im just saying that when I started with them I got litttle results but now it seems like they have too many cases. To all those using them and thinking of using them ALL THE BEST, hope you get results cuz I didnt get any major results that she promised I would get. For me Im looking for a friend in a caster and not a business partner.

Last edited by missy0512 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anit.N1

PostSubject: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 pm

I know right. I mean c'mon Money does not grow on trees. I have been with them for more than 3 moon cycles and nothing! Thats my cue to leave....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kankake

PostSubject: How old?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:23 pm

hi, i was wondering is there an age requirement for me to ask for her to do the spells. i am 13 and i am very seriouse about spells and i have been studying and everything. thanks in advance,
Savana B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Madam LaVeirte   Today at 3:31 am

Back to top Go down

Working with Madam LaVeirte
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1